关于万圣节的诗歌英文版

10-25阅读:2018大字

关于万圣节的诗歌英文版,在西方国家,每年的10月31日,有个“Halloween”,中文译作:“万圣节之夜”。万圣节是西方国家的传统节日。这一夜是一年中最“闹鬼”的一夜,所以也叫“鬼节”。让我们一起来看看关于万圣节的诗歌英文版,万圣节的英文诗歌,万圣节英语儿歌吧!
1

关于万圣节的诗歌英文版(三)

I am the "who" when you call, "Who's there?"

当你在电话中问“是谁”时,我会问:“你是谁?”

I am the wind blowing through your hair

我是拂过你头发的风

I am the shadow on the moon at night

我是晚上出现在月亮上的影子

Filling your dreams to the brim with fright

在梦中把你推向恐惧的边缘

This is Halloween, this is Halloween

这就是万圣节,这就是万圣节

Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween!

万圣节!万圣节!万圣节!万圣节!万圣节!万圣节!

Tender lumpings everywhere

吓死人也不负责

Life's no fun without a good scare

没有恐惧的生活多无趣

That's our job, but we're not mean

这就是我们的工作,但我们绝非故意

In our town of Halloween

在我们的万圣镇

In this town

在这个小镇

Don't we love it now?

现在我们(包括你哦~)难到不喜欢这儿吗?

Everybody's waiting for the next surprice

每个人都在等待下一个惊喜

Skeleton Jack might catch you in the black

骷髅杰克可能会在黑暗中抓住你

And scream like a banshee

然后尖叫的像一个斑西(预报死亡的女妖精)

Make you jump out of your skin

吓掉你的一层皮

This is Halloween, everyone scream

这就是万圣节,大家都尖叫

Would you please make way for a very special guy

请你让开路给这个特殊的家伙

Our man Jack is King of the Pumpkin patch

我们的杰克——万圣节之王

Everyone hail to the Pumpkin King now

每个人都欢呼的南瓜王

This is Halloween, this is Halloween

这就是万圣节,这就是万圣节

Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween!

万圣节!万圣节!万圣节!万圣节!

In this town we call home

这个小镇是我们的家

Everyone hail to the pumpkin song

人人都欢唱着南瓜颂

关于万圣节的诗歌英文版

查看全文
热门内容