推荐年龄:
资源介绍:
本文给大家分享的资源是中英文双语绘本《I shop with My Daddy》,翻译成中文名为:我陪爸爸买东西,资源有pdf电子书和mp3音频,还有word文档,是全部绘本内容。直接下载到百度网盘即可,资源免费。
这个绘本出自Hello Reader故事城堡(第1级),是2004年2月外语教学与研究出版社出版的图书。
绘本简介:
一位父亲和他年幼的女儿在超市的过道上走来走去挑选食品杂货。
绘本内容:
We drive to the store.我们开车去商店。
I open the door.我把门打开。
We take a cart and now we start.我们推了一辆推车,现在可以开始选东西了。
We take carrots.我们拿了胡萝卜。
We take cherries.我们拿了樱桃。
We take apples. 我们拿了苹果。
We take berries.我们拿了浆果。
I take milk. 我拿了牛奶。
My dad takes cheese.爸爸拿了奶酪。
“Can we get some cookies, please?”“我们能拿饼干吗?”
Daddy says, “Not today.”爸爸说:“今天不行。”
So I put them away.于是我把饼干放了回去。
We take chicken.我们拿了鸡肉。
We take meat.我们拿了猪肉。
We take fish.我们拿了鱼。
I want a treat.我要痛快地吃一顿(蛋糕)。
Daddy says, “Not today.”爸爸说:“今天不行。”
So I put it away.我把它放了回去。
I take corn.我拿了玉米。
My dad takes peas.爸爸拿了碗豆。
“Can we get some candy, please?”“我们能拿糖果吗?”
Daddy says, “Not today.”爸爸说:“今天不行。”
So I put it away.我把糖果放了回去。
We take beans and rice and spaghetti.我们拿了豆子、米和意大利面条。
We take bread, and we are ready.我们拿了面包,东西都齐了。
It is time for us to pay.我们该付钱了。
We pack our bags.我们把东西装好。
“Good-bye,” we say.“再见,”我们说。
One more thing —还有一样东西要买——
and we’re on our way.我们可以回家了。