Presto Change-O绘本翻译及pdf资源下载

11-17阅读:1大字

本文给大家分享的是原版英文绘本《Presto Change-O》,翻译成中文名为:超级变变变,pdf格式的,直接下载到百度网盘即可,资源免费。

适合年龄:

3-8岁

资源介绍:

本文给大家分享的是原版英文绘本《Presto Change-O》,翻译成中文名为:超级变变变,pdf格式的,直接下载到百度网盘即可,资源免费。

绘本简介:

姐姐Jessica是一个古灵精怪的傲娇小公主,而弟弟Matthew则是一个经常脑洞大开的可爱男孩儿。这一次Matthew在练习魔术,争强好胜的Jessica也不甘示弱,和弟弟较量起来。

绘本翻译:

Presto Change-O!

普利斯托-变!

Zippity Zap!

齐普提萨!

Magic flowers, come out of my hat!

魔法之花,从我的帽子里出来吧!

Matthew, just what do you think you're doing?

马修,你到底在干什么呀?

Rehearsing tricks for my magic show, Jessica.

排练我的魔法秀呢,杰西卡。

Tricks? How boring! I can do real magic!

还用技巧?真无聊!我会真正的魔法!

Presenting the fantastic Queen of Magic!

现在登场的是我们的魔法女王!

Watch and be amazed!

大家注意看!

Go away, Jessica.

走开,杰西卡。

This is my show.

这是我的表演。

I'm the best magician.

我才是最好的魔法师。

You are not!

你不是!

Oh, yes I am!

哦,我就是!

Children, please stop arguing.

孩子们,别吵了。

Your magic will be better if you work together.

要是你们一起合作的话,你们的魔法就会变得更好。

So there, Matthew! First, I’ll do Chinese Rings.

瞧好了,马修 !首先,我先来一个中国环。

That's not real magic!

这不是真正的魔法!

Real magic?

真正的魔法?

Gulp...

咕咚......

Hee, hee, I know you were just bragging.

嘿,嘿,我就知道你是吹牛。

Oh, yeah..... See this magic powder?

哦,是吗....看到这些魔力粉了吗?

Presto-Change-O, Jiggledy Jog.

普利斯托-变,齐格利乔。

I'll turn a human...

我会把一个人......

...into a frog!

......变成一只青蛙!

Where's Mother?

妈妈呢?

Look, there's a frog in her basket!

快看,妈妈的篮子里有一只青蛙!

Jessica, I think you made a big mistake.

杰西卡,你闯了大祸啦。

You changed Mother into a frog instead of me.

你把妈妈,而不是我变成一只了青蛙啦。

Well, don't just stand there. Change her back!

别站在那儿啦。赶快把她变回来!

Presto-Change-O, Frog to Mother!

普利斯托-变,青蛙变妈妈!

Ugh!

呃!

Mother ate a fly!

妈妈吃了一只苍蝇!

It's all right, Mother. That's what frogs do.

没关系,妈妈。青蛙本来就该吃苍蝇。

I'll try my magic.

该试试我的魔法了。

Yours is nothing but trouble.

你的魔法只会惹麻烦。

Zippety Zap, One-two-three, Mother’s back!

齐普提萨!1-2-3,妈妈变回来!

Catch her! She's escaping!

快抓住她!她逃跑啦!

Mother!

妈妈!

Come down here this minute!

快点下来!

Stop! you'll get lost in the rain!

站住!大雨里你会迷路的!

Hurry!

快点!

She's jumping into the woods!

她跳到树林里去啦!

Look ! There she is!

快看!她在那儿呢!

SPLISH! SPLASH! SPLOT!

噼里!啪啦!

Now, we'll never find her.

这回,我们再也找不到她了。

She was such a good Mother.

她是多么好的一位妈妈呀。

Even when she was a frog.

哪怕是变成了青蛙。

This wouldn't have happened, if only we had worked together like Mother said.

如果我们早听她的话,一起合作,也就不会发生这些事了。

Together... that’s it!

一起... ...对啦!

Zippity Zap, Jiggledy Jog...

齐普提萨,齐格利乔......

Now our Mother's not a frog!

哈哈,妈妈不再是青蛙啦!

Children! Where in the world did you disappear to?

孩子们!你们到底跑到哪儿去啦?

I've been looking everywhere!

我一直找你们呢!

Let's hurry!

快点!

Our magic has just begun!

我们的魔法才刚刚开始呢!

Presto Change-O!

普利斯托-变变变!

Sharing's fun!!


查看全文
热门内容