Tooth Fairy英文故事翻译及pdf资源下载

11-17阅读:2大字

本文给大家分享的是原版英文绘本《Tooth Fairy》,翻译成中文名为:牙仙子,pdf格式的,直接下载到百度网盘即可,资源免费。

适合年龄:

3-8岁

资源介绍:

本文给大家分享的是原版英文绘本《Tooth Fairy》,翻译成中文名为:牙仙子,pdf格式的,直接下载到百度网盘即可,资源免费。

绘本翻译:

--Mother! Come quick! I’ve pulled a tooth!

--妈妈,快点来!我拔下来一颗牙。

--Matthew, Dear. How wonderful!

--马修,亲爱的,你太棒了!

--Tell me about the Tooth fairy again, please!

--请再给我讲讲牙仙子的故事吧!

--Every night, the Tooth Fairy flies about with her basket of goodies.

--每天晚上,牙仙子带着一篮子的礼物飞过来,

Put your tooth under your pillow,

and she will swap it for some treasure…

--把你的牙齿放在枕头下,

她就会拿礼物来交换牙齿..

--Good night, Children. Sweet dreams.

--晚安,孩子!好梦!

--It’s not fair! I want treasure, too!

--这不公平,我也想要礼物。

--And I’m going to get some!

--我要去拿一些。

--But, Jessica, you know the Tooth Fairy can’t swap for treasure unless you lose a tooth.

--但是,杰西卡,你知道牙仙子不会跟你交换礼物除非你掉了一颗牙。

--Don’t worry about the Tooth Fairy. I’ll show her who's boss.

--不用担心牙仙子。我会告诉她谁才是老板。

--Ahhh. Just what I need. A kernel of corn.

--啊,这就是我要的,一颗玉米粒。

--A little paint makes it look like a real tooth.

--给它涂点颜色,让它看上去像一颗真正的牙齿。

--Tee, hee. That should do the trick.

--啊哦,这是在骗人呢。

--It won’t work, Jessica.

--杰西卡,这行不通的。

Nighty-night, Matthew.

晚安,马修。

--Jessica… wake up!

--杰西卡,醒醒!

--Oh, no! I’ve shrunk!

--哦,不!我变小了。

--Wake up, Matthew. You’ve shrunk, too!

--醒醒,马修!你也变小了。

--Jessica! What have you done now?

--杰西卡,你干了什么?

--Greetings, Children. I’m the Tooth Fairy.

--孩子们好,我是牙仙子。

--Look what I found under your pillows.

--看看我在你们的枕头下找到了什么。

--It worked. She thinks the corn is my tooth.

--起作用了。她以为那个玉米粒是我的牙齿。

--Why do you swap treasure for teeth?

--你为什么用礼物交换牙齿啊?

--I’ll show you. Just hold my hands

and I’ll say the Magic Words: "Loose Tooth Away!"

--我会让你看到。只要把我的手牵着,

然后说魔语:松动的牙齿快走开。


查看全文
热门内容