英文动画电影《冰河世纪1》第3期别随地大小便(音频+中英台词)百度网盘免费下载
原文视听:
I'm up. I'm up.
嘿,嘿,我醒了,醒了
Rise and shine everybody.Huh? Zak? Marshall?
把大家都叫起来吧!呃?柴克?马歇?
Bertie? Uncle Fungus?
博蒂?"真菌"叔叔?
Where is everybody? Come on, guys, we’re gonna miss the migration.
大家都去哪儿了?来吧,伙计们,我们快要错过迁徙的队伍了
They left without me. They do this every year.
扔下我就走了。他们每年都这么干!
Why? Doesn't anyone love me?
为什么?谁都不爱我了吗?
Isn't there anyone who cares about Sid the Sloth?
难道谁都不关心我这可怜的树懒喜德了吗?
All right, I'll just go by myself.
好吧,那我就自己走
Sick.
噢,恶心!
Wide body, curb it next time.
嘿,肥仔!别随地大小便!
Oh, jeez. Yuck.
噢,天,呸
I can't believe it. Fresh wild greens.Frank, where did you ever...?
真不敢相信,新鲜绿叶,法兰克,你在哪儿找到的?
Go ahead. Dig in. A dandelion.
好了,快吃吧,是蒲公英?
I thought the frost wiped 'em all out..
还以为都被冻死了
All but one
就剩下这一棵
要点讲解:
原文:What a mess. You rhinos have tiny brains. Did you know that?简直一团糟,你们犀牛的脑袋实在是小,你们知道吗?
what a mess:
1.太乱了
This is the very what a mess circumstance.
这是很糟糕的情况。
原文:No offense. You probably didn't even know what I'm talking about.我没有恶意。也许我的话你们根本不懂
no offense
1.请勿见怪
She meant no offense by the remark.
她说那句话并无恶意。
原文:No, no, seriously, let metake care ofthis. 伙计们,说真的,我赔我赔呃。
take care of
1.照顾
Please take care of the baby for me for a while, will you?
请替我照顾一下这孩子,好吗?
2.处理
Better devices are needed in many countries to take care of the waste from factories.
很多国家需要更先进的装置来处理工业废物。
原文:But don't let mehogthem allup. Here, you have some.你们可不能让我独享了。你们也吃点
hog up:吃光
词汇:
definitely副词 ad.
1.明确地;明显地,清楚地
2.肯定地;当然
rhinos:犀牛(=rhinoceros)
dandelion蒲公英
hog:贪婪者
如需下载完整版可以扫描下方二维码即可免费获取英文动画电影《冰河世纪1》第3期别随地大小便(音频+中英台词)电子版↓↓↓