《爱丽丝梦游仙境》第4期Alice参加晚宴(音频+中英字幕)百度网盘免费下载
原文视听:
I do wish you'd worn that yellow dress.
你要是穿那件黄色的连衣裙就好了
If it's good enough for the dowager empress of China... Then it's good enough for the ascots.
我这一身觐见清朝皇太后都没问题 到艾斯科家更没问题
Must you always be so headstrong?
你为什么总是这么强势呢
No. It's just more fun that way.
不好吗 强势点儿岂不更有趣
Excuse me.
劳驾 借过
Miss kingsleigh? What are you doing here?
金斯利小姐 你怎么来这儿了
I've come to give my report to lord ascot.
我来给艾斯科男爵汇报情况
Right. Well, follow me.
好吧 跟我来吧
Helen. What a surprise.
海伦 真没想到你来了
Alice. Well. Welcome home.
爱丽丝 欢迎回家
We were afraid you might never come back with our ship.
我们还怕你和我们家的船都再也回不来了
My ship. Hello, Hamish.
是我的船 你好 海密仕
It's proper to refer to my husband as lord ascot.That is why we're having this little soirée after all.
正式场合我总是叫他艾斯科男爵 我们今天办这个晚会说到底就为这事
Miss kingsleigh, this is my wife, Alexandra. The new lady ascot.
金斯利小姐 这是我的妻子 亚历山德拉 新的艾斯科夫人
Hamish tells me you've traveled the world these last three years.
海密仕说过去这三年你在周游世界
Yes. I've just returned.
对 刚回来
How was it?
那么 感觉怎样
The world?
世界吗
Yes.
是的
Highly enjoyable. You should visit it sometime.
特别美好 我想你们也该去看看
要点讲解:
outrageous
反常的;令人惊讶的
She says the most outrageous things sometimes.
她有时候尽说些耸人听闻的事。
outrageous clothes
怪里怪气的服装
performer
表演者;演出者;演员
a brilliant / polished / seasoned performer
卓越的/优雅的/娴熟的表演者
refer to sb
refer to sb as sth
to mention or speak about sb / sth
提到;谈及;说起
The victims were not referred to by name.
没有提到受害人的姓名。
Her mother never referred to him again.
她的母亲再也没有提起过他。
after all
despite what has been said or expected
毕竟;终归
So you made it after all!
你毕竟成功了!
enjoyable
有乐趣的;使人快乐的;令人愉快的
an enjoyable weekend / experience
令人愉快的周末/经历
highly / really / thoroughly / very enjoyable
非常令人愉快
如需下载《爱丽丝梦游仙境》第4期Alice参加晚宴(音频+中英字幕)电子版可以扫描下方二维码↓↓↓