《爱丽丝梦游仙境》第7期放弃不可能的任务(音频+中英字幕)百度网盘免费下载
原文视听:
I once believed I could do as many as six impossible things before breakfast.
我曾相信自己每天吃早餐之前就能做六件不可能的事
That is a child's dream, Alice.The wonder is just a ship.
那些事孩子的幻想 爱丽丝 奇迹号不过是一条船
It's not just a ship.It's father's ship.Everything he loved. Everything I love.He never would have let this happen.
不仅仅是条船 它可是父亲的船 是父亲全部的爱 也是我的最爱 父亲在的话不会容许这种事情
Well, he's not here anymore!You can't just make things however you want them to be. Every woman must face that, Alice.I've had to.
他再也回不来了 很多事情不是你想怎样就能怎样的 每个女人都得这样 爱丽丝 我也没办法
Well, the last thing I want is to end up like you. Sign over the wonder? And give up on the impossible? Then who will I be?
我最不希望的就是变成你现在这样 签字卖掉奇迹号 让我放弃不可能的任务 那我成什么了
You're Alice, of course.
你当然还是爱丽丝
Absolem? Absolem.
阿布索伦 阿布索伦
要点讲解:
face sth
面临,必须对付(某情况)
the problems faced by one-parent families
单亲家庭面对的问题
The company is facing a financial crisis.
公司正面临财政危机。
end up
to find yourself in a place or situation that you did not intend or expect to be in
最终成为;最后处于
If you go on like this you'll end up in prison.
如果你继续这样,早晚得进监狱。
sign sth over to sb
to give your rights or property to sb else by signing a document
签字转让(权利或财产)
She has signed the house over to her daughter.
她签署了转让手续,把房子过到女儿名下。
give up
to stop trying to do sth
投降;认输;放弃
They gave up without a fight.
他们不战而降。
She doesn't give up easily.
她决不轻易认输。
the impossible
(似乎)不可能的事
to attempt the impossible
明知不可为而为之
如需下载《爱丽丝梦游仙境》第7期放弃不可能的任务(音频+中英字幕)电子版可以扫描下方二维码↓↓↓