Mother! Come quick! I’ve pulled a tooth!
妈妈,快点来!我拔下来一颗牙。
Matthew. Dear, How wonderful!
马修,亲爱的,你太棒了!
Tell me about the Tooth fairy again,please!
请再给我讲讲牙仙子的故事吧!
Every night, the Tooth Fairy flies about with her basket of goodies.
每天晚上,牙仙子带着一篮子的礼物飞过来,
Put your tooth under your pillow,and she will swap it for some treasure…
把你的牙齿放在枕头下,她就会拿礼物来交换牙齿..
Good night, Children. Sweet dreams.
晚安,孩子!好梦!
It’s not fair! I want treasure, too!
这不公平,我也想要礼物。
And I’m going to get some!
我要去拿一些。
But, Jessica, you know the Tooth Fairy can’t swap for treasure unless you lose a tooth.
但是,杰西卡,你知道牙仙子不会跟你交换礼物除非你掉了一颗牙。
Don’t worry about the Tooth Fairy. I’ll show her who’s boss.
不用担心牙仙子。我会告诉她谁才是老板。
Ahhh. Just what I need. A kernel of corn.
啊,这就是我要的,一颗玉米粒。
A little paint makes it look like a real tooth.
给它涂点颜色,让它看上去像一颗真正的牙齿。
Tee, hee. That should do the trick.
啊哦,这是在骗人呢。
It won’t work, Jessica. Nighty-night, Matthew.
杰西卡,这行不通的。晚安,马修。
Jessica… wake up!
杰西卡,醒醒!
Oh, no! I’ve shrunk!
哦,不!我变小了。
Wake up. Matthew. You’ve shrunk, too!
醒醒,马修!你也变小了。
Jessica! What have you done now?
杰西卡,你干了什么?
Greeting. Children. I’m the Tooth Fairy.
孩子们好,我是牙仙子。
Look what I found under your pillows.
看看我在你们的枕头下找到了什么。
It worked. She thinks the corn is mytooth.
起作用了。她以为那个玉米粒是我的牙齿。
Why do you swap treasure for teeth?
你为什么用礼物交换牙齿啊?
I’ll show you. Just hold my hands and I’ll say the Magic Words: Loose Tooth Away!
我会让你看到。只要把我的手牵着,然后说魔语:松动的牙齿快走开。
Welcome to the Tooth Fairy’s Palace.
欢迎来到牙仙子宫殿。
Bridges, walls, towers. All made of teeth.
小桥、墙壁、塔,全都用牙齿做成。
Every night, we Tooth Elves build alittle more.
每天晚上,我们牙齿精灵就会建造一点点。
This is the Hall of perfect Teeth. Onlythe cleanest and brightest go here.
这是完美牙齿大殿。只有最干净最光亮的牙齿才能放在这里。
My perfect tooth!
我完美的牙齿!
I suppose my tooth goes here, too?
我想我的牙齿也要放在这里吧?
Come, Jessica! This one needs work!
跟我来,杰西卡!这颗牙还需要加工一下。
All dirty yellow teeth must go to the Tooth dungeon.
所有脏黄的牙齿需要去牙齿地牢。
We Robot Tooth Cleaners boil them in the Bubbling Bath.
我们牙齿清洁机器人负责在泡浴中煮牙齿,
Then we scrub them until they shine like stars.
然后我们会搓洗他们直到他们像星星一样闪闪发光。
Gulp!
杰西卡深深的吸了一口气。
Now we will clean Jessica’s tooth.
现在我们要清洗杰西卡的牙齿了。
Ring! Clang! Ding! Ding!
铃~~
Your tooth is a fake. We must put you injail.
你的牙齿是假的,我们要把你关进监狱。
Hurry, Children. The Robots don’t liketricks.
孩子们快走,机器人不喜欢撒谎。
Quick! You’ll be safe here!
快点,你们上来就安全了。
Now up the slide. It’s time for you toleave.
现在爬上滑滑梯。你们到时间该离开了。
I never should have done it.
我希望我从没做过这件事。
Cheer up, Jessica. I’m sure you’ll lose areal tooth soon.
杰西卡,振作起来,我相信你很快会掉一颗真正的牙齿。
And you’ll still swap me treasure?
而且,你会来和我交换礼物?
Of course.
当然。
And you’ll put my tooth in the Hall of Perfect Teeth, like Matthew’s?
而且你会把我的牙齿放在完美牙齿大殿,就像马修的一样?
I won’t know until I see it.Goodbye.Children.
我没看到它之前还不确定。再见,孩子们。
Say the Magic words as you go down the slide.
当你们滑下梯子时念那句魔语。
Loose Tooth Away!
松动的牙齿快走开!
Jessica! Wake up! It’s morning!
The Tooth Fairy left me some treasure!
杰西卡,快醒醒,已经早上了。
你看牙仙子给我留的礼物。
Don’t be sad. Here. Have a bite of my apple.
不要伤心,给你,咬一口我的苹果。
CRUNCH!
咯嘣~
Mother! Come quick! I’ve got a loosetooth!
妈妈,快来,我有一个牙松了。
Shall I tell you about the Tooth Fairy again?
需要我再给你讲牙仙子的故事吗?
You don’t need to, Mother. I know all about it.
不需要了,妈妈。我已经都知道了。
This one is going to the Hall of Perfect Teeth.
这颗牙齿将会被放进完美牙齿大殿里哦。