《A Fright in Night一个恐怖的夜晚》英文绘本pdf资源免费下载

12-08

本文给大家分享的资源是英文绘本《A Fright in Night》,翻译成中文名为:一个恐怖的夜晚,pdf电子版格式的,直接下载到百度网盘即可,资源免费。

《A Fright in Night一个恐怖的夜晚》英文绘本pdf资源免费下载

推荐年龄:

3-10岁,亲子阅读

资源介绍:

本文给大家分享的资源是英文绘本《A Fright in Night》,翻译成中文名为:一个恐怖的夜晚,pdf电子版格式的,直接下载到百度网盘即可,资源免费。

绘本简介:

吸血鬼先生的宠物们生病了。请来兽医Jess来看病。可给Jess吓坏了!到底发生了什么?

绘本内容翻译:

The house is dark, the blinds are drawn.

房子里漆黑一片,什么也看不见。

But wait-is that a light?

但是等等-那里是有一束光吗?

“I am Jess, the vet. You must be Bill?”

“我是兽医杰丝。你肯定是比尔吧?”

Yes, Jess, that is right.

是的,杰丝,我是比尔。

“I have some pets that need your help.

“我有一些宠物,需要你的帮助。

This way please,follow me.”

请走这边,跟我来。”

Fang has a pain. His foot is red.

方很痛苦。他的脚红红的。

Gosh, Bill, let me see...

天啊,比尔,让我看看…

Jess examines Fang's sore paw.

杰丝检查方发痛的爪子。

“He doesn't bite, I hope?”

“我希望他不会咬人?”

I will need to soak his foot.

我需要浸泡一下他的脚。

Then rub it with this soap.

然后用肥皂来搓一搓。

“And now please check my fish,”says Bill.

“现在请帮我检查下儿们吧,”比尔说。

“I think they must be sick.”

“我觉得他们一定是生病了。”

I keep them in a big deep pool.

我把他们养在一个又大又深的池子里。

Jess, meet Fin and Nick.

杰丝,认识一下芬和尼克。

Jess checks the pair all over,

杰丝给这两个家伙里里外外检查了个遍,

to find out why they're ill.

然后找出来为什么他们生病。

Yes, yes, I see. It's not too bad.

还好,还好,我看到了。没有那么糟糕。

A pill will fix them, Bill.

他们吃个小药片就能够好啦,比尔。

“There's something wrong with Nip,” says Bill.

“尼普也不太对劲,”比尔说。

“He just won't eat his food.”

“他就是不肯吃东西。”

I might need to check his teeth.

我可能得需要检查一下他的牙齿。

Is he in a good mood?

他心情还不错吧?

Jess soon spots the problem.

杰丝很快就找到了问题。

She finds a tooth that's split.

她发现一颗牙齿裂开了。

“Bill, look at that. This tooth is bad.”

“比尔,快看。这颗牙齿坏掉了。”

I will get rid of it.

我要把它给拔掉。

When Jess has done, Bill shows her out.

当杰丝把活都干完了,比尔把她送出门。

That light-is it the sun?

那束光-难道是太阳么?

Jess looks at Bill, and sees his... teeth!

杰丝看了看比尔,看到了他的…牙齿!

So long, I need to run!

再会,我得赶紧跑了!


查看全文
猜你喜欢
热门 早教故事绘本故事
编辑推荐

热门标签

收藏成功!