《The Daydreamer》英文绘本pdf资源免费下载

12-08

本文给大家分享的资源是英文绘本《The Daydreamer》,翻译成中文名为:做白日梦的人,pdf电子版格式的,直接下载到百度网盘即可,资源免费。

《The Daydreamer》英文绘本pdf资源免费下载

推荐年龄:

3-10岁,亲子阅读

资源介绍:

本文给大家分享的资源是英文绘本《The Daydreamer》,翻译成中文名为:做白日梦的人,pdf电子版格式的,直接下载到百度网盘即可,资源免费。

绘本内容翻译:

Daisy has no money.

黛西没有钱。

" Take my milk to market, " says the farmer.

“把我的牛奶送到市场上去,”农场主说。

I'll give you a gold coin.

我就会给你一枚金币。

" Yes! " says Daisy.

“好的!”黛西说。

And she sets off for the market.

然后她就出发去市场了。

" Soon I'll have some money, " she thinks.

“用不了多久我就会有些钱了,”她想。

I can buy a hen.

我可以买一只母鸡。

My hen will lay eggs......lots of eggs.

然后母鸡就会下蛋,下很多很多的蛋。

I can sell my eggs.

我可以把这些鸡蛋卖掉。

Best eggs in all the land!

最好的鸡蛋都在这里啦!

I'll have lots of money!

我就会有很多很多的钱!

I'll buy a pretty dress......and sparkly shoes.

我会买一条漂亮的裙子和耀眼的鞋子。

But I won't get dressed by myself.

但我不愿意自己穿上裙子。

I'll have servants to help me!

我有很多仆人帮我穿上它!

I'll marry a prince.

我要嫁给一位王子。

I'll be a princess.

那样,我就会成为一位公主。

We'll live in a palace...with golden gates.

我们会住在一个带着金色大门的宫殿。

We'll have a ball.

我们会玩得很开心。

I'll twirl and whirl in my new dress.

我要穿着新裙子旋转旋转。

SPLISH!

SPLASH!

SPLOSH!

The milk is gone!

牛奶不见了!

Poor Daisy.

可怜的黛西。

Cheer up!

高兴点吧!

There's no use crying over spilt milk.

再哭也于事无补了。


查看全文
猜你喜欢
热门 早教故事绘本故事
编辑推荐

热门标签

收藏成功!