I'm as quick as a cricket绘本翻译及pdf电子版下载
适合年龄:
5岁以上
资源介绍:
本文给大家分享的资源是英文绘本故事《I'm as quick as a cricket》,翻译成中文名为:我像蟋蟀一样快,pdf格式,直接下载到百度网盘即可。
绘本简介:
书中的小男孩用同一种句型描述自己的各种特质,并且把这些特质用动物作为比喻。
书中不固定押韵的句子两两相对,两个句子分别采用了相反的形容词,比如快和慢、吵闹和安静、刚强和温柔等。
绘本内容翻译:
I’m as slow as a snail.
我像蜗牛一样慢。
I’m as small as an ant.
我像蚂蚁一样小。
I’m as large as a whale.
我像鲸鱼一样大。
I’m as sad as a basset.
我像猎犬一样伤心。
I’m as happy as a lark.
我像云雀一样高兴。
I’m as nice as a bunny.
我像小兔一样友善。
I’m as mean as a shark.
我像鲨鱼一样自私。
I’m as cold as a toad.
我像青蛙一样冰冷。
I’m as hot as a fox.
我像狐狸一样热。
I’m as weak as a kitten.
我像小猫一样孱弱。
I’m as strong as an ox.
我像耕牛一样强壮。
I’m as loud as a lion.
我像狮子一样大声吼。
I’m as quiet as a clam.
我像蛤蜊一样安静。
I'm as tough as a rhino.
我像犀牛一样犀利。
I’m as gentle as a lamb
我像绵羊一样温顺。
I’m as brave as a tiger.
我像老虎一样勇敢。
I’m as shy as a shrimp.
我像虾一样胆小。
I’m as tame as poodle.
我像贵宾犬一样高雅。
I’m as wild as a chimp.
我像猩猩一样粗野。
I’m as lazy as a lizard.
我像蜥蜴一样悠闲。
I’m as busy as a bee.
我像蜜蜂一样忙碌。
Put it all together, and you’ve got ME!
把这些合到一起,这就是我。