2017年庆祝国庆节的诗歌英语(二)
3.Motherland
祖国
You come from the world,
你从世界走来,
You from the art world came in newborn
你从先进的世界新生里走来
To this moment,
为了这一刻,
With the name of your neighbors to lend a helping hand,
与你同姓的邻居也伸出援手,
You pull one,
拉你一把,
Because you are homologous,
因为你们是同源,
So they are willing to pay.
所以他们也愿意付出。
So, you stand in the corner of the world.
于是,你屹立在世界一隅。
Developing world inscribed the history of this era.
发展着镌刻这个时代的世界史。
In the hope of so many people, you did not let us down.
在这么多人的希冀下,你不负众望。
Hundreds of millions of people you let you see the pace of progress,
你让亿万个子民看到了你前进的步伐,
Loess you let your ancestors saw in the efforts, and
你让埋骨黄土的祖先看到了你是在努力着,
You let people around the world to see your miracle of the East.
你让遍布全球的人看到了你的东方的奇迹。
Floods, SARS, snow, earthquake, economic crisis
洪水,非典,冰雪,地震,经济危机,
These stories allow them to see, to see you the ability to deal with the situation.
这些事迹让他们看到,看到你的应对局势的能力。
Spacecraft, the Three Gorges Hydropower Station, Qinghai-Tibet Railway, the Olympic Games,
宇宙飞船,三峡水电站,青藏铁路,奥运,
These events allow them to see, to see your style of great power.
这些大事让他们看清,看清你的大国的风范。
Motherland, ah, motherland,
祖国啊,祖国,
You use your age young cock fighting in the territory,
你用你风华正茂的年纪奋斗在雄鸡的版图上,
You use your body Qiao standing on the ground in the loess
你用你雄姿英发的身躯站立在黄土地上
You use one of your great country in his capacity as the forefront of the world,
你用你泱泱大国的身份跻身于世界的前列,
Motherland,
祖国,
You come from the past,
你从过去走来,
Is to go into the future!
正走向未来去!
4.National Song Of the motherland
《国庆颂》
You have gone through an extraordinary XX years,
你走过了不平凡的XX年,
As long a baby has become the prime of life,
像一个婴儿长成了壮年,
Today, you are full of vitality, and the distribution of vigor and
今日您正充满活力,散发着蓬勃的朝气,
You have all kinds of hardships, there were laughter.
您有过磨难,也有过欢笑.
After a rough and rugged, tomorrow will be better.
历经了崎岖坎坷,明天将更加美好.
In the past XX years,
XX年来,
You earthshaking changes have taken place,
你发生了翻天覆地的变化,
Your growing prosperity of the people.
您的国力日益强大.
Your strength is growing stronger and stronger.
你凝聚了天下炎黄子孙的心啊!
You won the respect of the world's attention.
您赢得了世界尊重的目光.
Now you are our emotions and work hard,
现在您正意气奋发,
Entering the new century,
走进了新的世纪,
Today, in celebrating this festival,
今天,在这节日里
From the heart, I say to you,
我从心底里向您说一声,
Hello,mother !
祖国,您好!